Everything happens for a reason =)


eira rose

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Confusing me.. =(






**Does anyone care what is inside..?









Bismillah..
Love is so confusing. my mind block it from coming, but looks like my heart won't listen. it always welcome for love, no matter how hard i try. arghh, hate this feeling.i don't mean to fall for him but now, i'm feeling this thing again, dunno what it is but it make me uneasy.

i'm not ready for this to happen. i'm not ready yet. actually it's kinda weird. usually, people will more than happy, they'll be exaggerating if they found a bf, but not in my case.

i'm not like what you guys think.

i'm more than that.

it just i can't tell everything. some of it have to keep to myself and to one who i trust. i'm confuse right now. can't accept this feeling but can let it go either.

haishh..**crying~~

i dunno what happen to me but it feels hurt, a bit.

i think i'm suppose to just relax and act like nothing happen , but i feel hurt instead.


right now, all i can think is, whether i should keep my distance from him or just live my life like nothing happen.

love is just not for me at the moment.

Maybe**

feels hurt


eira

No comments:

Post a Comment