Everything happens for a reason =)


eira rose

Wednesday 9 December 2009

it's all about love.. =)

We think about it, Sing about it, Dream about it & Lose sleep worrying about it.
When we don't know we have it, we search for it.
When we discover it, we DON NOE what to do with it.
When we have it, we FEAR losing it.
It is the constant source of pleasure and pain.
But we don't know which it will be from one moment to the next.
It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define.

eira: Sooo..take our time and do the best..not choose the best.. =)

I chose to keep my friends who I know will not abandon me in the end.
I believe my heart isn't cold, it's slowly turning to stone..
Maybe i am strong..=P ngeee..
I know what I want to make out of this journey we call LIFE.
I only seek to be happy.
There is so much ugly in the world that's turned me astray, but I'm searching for the pieces that make this world beautiful again.
InsyaAllah.
Semoga Tuhan memberi perlindungan kepada hambaNYA ini. Amin..~

.i am not perfect.
[eira_rose]

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with Shortest and get $$$$$$ from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete